Monday, June 22, 2009

Bad Blogger!

I know, I know. I'm such a bad blogger. I had this great vision of the awesome blog I would create and all the followers that I'd get. So, I created the blog (back in Feb) and had two great posts (imho). Then, I didn't post again until June. June! How'd it get to be June already? I even got a comment on my blog, but just figured out now that I need to publish it. Maybe I should change that setting...

But, I'm back. And I will be a better blogger. I will be a better blogger. I will be a better blogger. Where's a chalkboard when I need one?

I will post about my crochet projects, including a few designs! I've started getting design inspiration as I wake up - especially waking up from a nap. Hmm, I guess naps are good for the brain. Gets those creative juices flowing.

....think I just ran out of mental yarn, so it much be time to grab a new skein. See you later, peoples of the internets!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! We have the same name.

    Zen Frosts unite!

    I was just in Chicago, too. Small world.

    ReplyDelete